- A generous handful of okra (whole)
- A generous handful of green peas
- A generous handful of diced tomatoes
- 200g of tomato sauce
- 1 large diced onion
- 3-4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- Dried mint
- 1/2 a bunch of parsley (chopped)
- 1 large potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 300-400g of lamb shoulder (cubed)
- 1-2 bell peppers (cubed)
- 1 aubergine (cubed)
Mix all the ingredients in a casserole dish.
Cover and cook in a non-preheated oven at max temperature for 1 hour.
Turn down the temperature to 180 degrees celsius and continue cooking for another hour.
Serve sprinkled with fresh parsley.
You Can Cook ©