- Potatoes (cut into small cubes)
- A few sprigs of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon of fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon of mango powder or ground cumin
- 1 green chilli (finely chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- Yoghurt or milk for mashing
Boil the potatoes in plenty of water until they are very well-cooked. Then drain the water away and put the pan back onto the heat to dry them off a little.
Meanwhile, mix the chopped mint, coriander, mango powder/cumin, chilli and salt and pepper together in a bowl with one tablespoon of yoghurt.
Add some butter to the potatoes and the yoghurt mix and beat this all together.
Serve hot, garnished with a sprig of mint or coriander.
©You Can Cook