Peebles based social enterprise You Can Cook will be running a cooking competition and will be open to all residents of the Scottish Borders. The idea is simple; since we are all in lockdown mode, what better way to pass the time by using our creativity and unlocking our true potential to cook and bake some truly delicious food! This is the time we hope all residents including families getting together with children to adults living on their own, take time to come up with a dish that truly inspires them. Participants will be able to choose any one of the categories below and is open to one entry per household only. This is to give everyone a fair shot at the competition.
One winner from each category will be selected and all winners will get a signed copy of the You Can Grow book and You Can Cook premium cotton T-shirt.
So how do you take part in this exciting competition and what are the rules?
We are looking to receive all entries through email along with the relevant attachments.
- One entry/One dish per household only!
- Add name of category in email heading.
- Send us 3 photographs of the following; ingredients, cooking in progress and final presentation on plate/bowl.
- Recipe (Should include name of dish, preparation and cooking time, serves how many people and approx. cost of dish)
- Include your full name and place at the end of the email.
- Cooking With Leftovers
- One Pot Budget Meals
- Delicious Desserts
- Yummy Lunches
- Tasty Oven Meals
- Winners will be added to our website and all our social media channels including all press coverage, third party news and media channels.
- By emailing us you accept and agree that your name and other details will be used in all competition related coverage. All entries may be added to our website and social media channels including recipes and credit will be given to the individual.
- We don’t need your full postal address at this stage of the competition.
The competition will be open for entries from Monday 4th May 2020 and will close at 5pm on 18th May 2020. All entries must be emailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org
We will have more information on our website; http://www.youcancook.org.uk
Please remember you need to email us only 4 documents/files; 1 Recipe + 3 Photos.
Enjoy! Eat! Learn!