- 350g of savoy cabbage (finely shredded)
- 25g of lean speck (3mm thick)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 1/4 red chilli (chopped)
- Salt and black pepper
- 350ml of chicken stock OR bouillon cubes/powder
Cut the speck into thin strips.
Fry the speck, garlic and chilli in the oil over a moderate heat, until it becomes lightly browned.
Add the cabbage and mix well for a couple of minutes. Now add the stock, salt, and pepper. Finally, cover with a lid and simmer until it’s ready.
This dish is best served with polenta.
© You Can Cook